- How We Use Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be use by Cmooment for following purposes:
- to verify your identity
- to establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you
- to engage in business transactions in respect of products and/or services to be offered and provided to you
- to assess and process your application/request for our product(s) and/or service(s)
- to keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested or which may interest you
- to notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our product(s) and/or service(s)
- to process any communication you send us (for example, queries, feedback or complaint)
- to conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
- to facilitate your participation in any event, workshop or programme run/organized by us
- to determine how we can improve our services to you
- to produce data, reports and statistics which shall be anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements and obligations
- for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities
- Disclosure Of Personal Data
Cmooment will keep your personal data confidential but you hereby consent and authorize Cmooment to disclose your personal data to relevant third parties (including those overseas):
- Agents, services providers and third parties who provide service relating to the purpose of which the personal data is collected including data processing services;
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such data confidential;
- Relevant government agencies, statutory authorities, local council and industry regulators; and
- Related companies of Cmooment
- Storage And Retention Of Personal Data
Your personal data will be stored either in hard copies as well as in soft copies in our premises or stored in servers located in Malaysia or overseas and will either be operated by us or our appointed service providers, consultants or advisors. Cmooment does not rent or sell your personal data to third parties. Cmooment will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the legal requirements of data retention as stipulated by the respective laws of Malaysia or to protect our interests.
- Personal Data Integrity And Security
We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal data we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data.
In the event that transfer of your personal data outside of Malaysia is rendered necessary for the performance of the services required of us, the transfer of data will be done in accordance with the requirements of the PDPA and you are deemed to have consented to the said data transfer.
- Access And Correction To Your Personal Data
You have the qualified right to access and correct your personal data held by us and in this respect, you may:
You may notify us in writing if you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us and we shall immediately remove you from our marketing contact list.
- check if we hold or use your personal data and request access to your personal data;
- request for correction of any of your personal information which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date;
- request for explanation on the policies and procedures in respect of your personal data provided to Cmooment;
- request Cmooment to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes;
- request Cmooment to limit the process of your personal data, including personal data limiting to the persons who may be identified from your personal data; and
- inform Cmooment on your withdrawal (in full or in part) of your consent given previously to Cmooment subject to any applicable restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable duration of time for the withdrawal of consent to be effected.
We recommend that requests for access to your personal data be made in writing. We may also require you to provide us with additional information reasonably required to process your request.
Please note that under the PDPA, we have the right to refuse your requests to access or correct your personal data for certain reasons permitted under the PDPA. We have the right to also charge an administrative fee for responding to your requests.
- Your Obligations Regarding Your Personal Data
You are responsible for informing us about changes to your personal data and for ensuring that such information is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
If you are using our website, you must remember to exit the browser window after use to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data.
- Contact Information
If you have any queries, please contact us at +6018-959 6788 from Monday to Friday (9.00am – 5pm, excluding public holidays) or email us at email@example.com